We are looking for a Technical Project Manager that can manage multiple complex technical projects from the scoping stage through to delivery.
- Responsible for project scoping, requirements gathering, and running requirements gathering workshops.
- Creates and executes project work plans and timelines and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Work closely with UX and Tech Leads and Creative teams to monitor and ensure that all project documentation is being produced, reviewed, approved, and distributed on time
- Manage project scope, identifying, defining, and communicating risks and change requests before taking appropriate action to minimize the impact on the project success
- Responsible for coordinating with the QA leads to ensure that the stage-gate entry criteria are met to allow successful entry into internal test cycles and UAT
- Responsible for coordinating with the technical and design teams to ensure that process streams have completed documentation in line with the development and release management plans
- Identify resources needed and works with vendors and internal functions to assign individual responsibilities
- Managing internal QA testing, including the development team system testing and integration testing.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience in defining scope and requirements gathering documentation
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Salesforce, Shopify, Magento, or similar ecommerce platforms
- Sound understanding of the ecommerce and subscription landscape
- Good knowledge of POS, ERP, CMS, CRM, and downstream applications
- Minimum of 2 years experience in delivering large and complex ecommerce projects
- Extensive experience working with offshore teams.
- Experience in Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall project management