- Seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization.
- Responsible for finding new talent to bring tan organization.
- Typically has a Bachelors degree, or equivalent training, and experience in recruiting or sales.
Bachelors degree in human resources or equivalent training required.
10+ years customer service related experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Expert knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities.
- Expert knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training - preferred.
- Expert knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning - preferred.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization and make hiring recommendations.
- Experience recruiting Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, DevOps, Solution Architects. etc