Title: Technology Manager
Location: Hybrid New York City
Compensation: 80,000-101,000 K+ excellent benefits DOE and paygrade
Our client, a mission-driven non-profit focused on issues of justice is seeking a Technology Manager. This role is Hybrid and requires 3 days per week onsite in their Manhattan office.
• Install, configure, and monitor existing network infrastructure (local and cloud) • Maintain servers, network devices, and routers in optimal running configurations
• Test data backup and archive systems
• Manage remote access technologies in use by the organization
• Create and manage network accounts
• Supervise consultants at the discretion of the Technology Director • Explore avenues of continuous improvement in CCR’s hybrid technology stack • Manage a virtualized environment and network attached storage
• Contribute to and update documentation of technology policies and processes • Respond to support inquiries as relevant and backup the Technology Support Manager • Other duties as assigned by the Technology Director Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years of prior relevant experience, including with system administration • Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
• Experience with VMware • Experience with remote access technologies (VPN/cloud)
• Demonstrated ability to approach challenges with an optimistic, solutions-focused orientation
• High level of organization, accuracy, and attention to detail
• Proficiency with Microsoft suite and Google suite Preferred Skills
• Ability to lift 25 pounds
• Knowledge of holistic security
• Prior nonprofit experience preferred
• Prior experience with participatory system design
Optional Skills: MacOS or Linux knowledge/familiarity
Vaccine and booster requirement: All staff members are required to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience and subject to union collective bargaining agreement. The salary range for this position is $80,791 through $101,274.
Benefits include employer contribution to 401K plan and flexible spending account, vacation, sick leave, and holidays, and 100 percent organization-paid health benefits including medical, dental, life, and short- and long-term disability insurance