Job descriptionOur client, a celebrity founded agency is looking for a talented Tik Tok Creator.
This is not an Influencer Role, rather a Strategic Tik Tok Content Opportunity.
Job Type and Location: Remote to Hybrid (Later in the Fall NYC)
- Ideate, create, edit, remix and publish daily content for the TikTok Channel
- Assist with the development of strategic social marketing plans
- Drive our audience development strategy and execution for TikTok
- Respond and engage on-platforms to posts, questions and comments
- Help to ensure and manage a consistent pipeline of engaging social content tailored to TikTok
- Work with our teams across the company to integrate TikTok into existing campaigns and identify new content opportunities, including Branded Content and Product/E-Commerce
- Continually evolve our TikTok channels to best in class by meeting ever evolving platform needs and engaging around timely trends and formats
- Be the TikTok advocate for our client by sharing insights, data, and best practices, and breaking content and influencers with the rest of our teams
- Support overall programming operations with regular publishing and overall channel management
- Track & analyze the performance and results of campaigns and initiatives, build social recap reports, and present key findings to executives and partners
- Advise on cultural and social media trends, best practices, and more to inform the creative direction of our content and brands
- Be the final QC eyes on all projects publishing to our platforms to ensure all content fits overall creative tone, look, feel, and voice for each franchise and/or branded partner requirements
- Liaise between all major content teams to ensure content is posted at the correct times with the correct messaging points, graphics, and specs.
- Additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive knowledge of internet and TikTok culture is a must
- Experience creating original and engaging content for TikTok (preferably for brands and/or for significant personal following)
- Creative thinker who can identify emerging trends and bend them to a brand voice
- Ability to write and pitch ideas in a fast-paced environment plus a strong desire to own and shepherd a project from beginning to end
- Deep knowledge of multicultural entertainment, film, TV, music, and sports
- Flexible and adaptable in the ever-changing digital landscape, ability to work nights and weekends when needed
- Deep interest and knowledge in social media and the newest updates and tools
- Good technical production skills in video, sound editing/design, and graphics, with a specialization in creating content inside the TikTok app
- Highly encouraged backgrounds include do-it-yourself creators, social experts, and people who have built personal brands.