Our client is a high growth beauty company creating the latest groundbreaking must-haves. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
Temp to Perm Packaging Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead packaging concepting and development with Director of Packaging Design
- Evolve innovative creative concepts into clear sets of deliverables
- Define the scope of projects (objectives, strategy, deliverables, schedule, and budget
- Oversee each phase of the internal and external approval process: including the approval of concepts, copy, layouts, final artwork, retouching, proofs and printed samples.
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
- Allocate resources weekly and working in coordination with other producers in prioritizing projects
- Lead meetings and conference calls, and effectively set up the presentation of creative work
- Communicate project issues and resolution to internal stakeholders
Temp to Perm Packaging Project Manager Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience in project management; print or packaging experience preferred
- Has experience using develop project plans and/or familiarity with equivalent tools
- Ability to present creative work to senior leadership and running alongside high level meetings
- Has a flexible attitude and can work in ambiguous situations
- Is a natural leader with excellent communication skills
- Is comfortable managing technical/functional complex work.