Our client is a direct-to-consumer sustainable and ethical clothing line offering a designer take on wardrobe essentials.
Graphic Designer Overview:
The primary responsibility of the Senior Graphic Designer is to conceptualizes and execute designs for website, digital ads, email, social, and print for a portfolio of the industry’s leading apparel brands.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
• Create and deliver all assets for 360-marketing campaigns which include line sheets, digital ads, emails, social grid, web assets, print assets, and out-of-home
• Design, produce, and deliver final Web and Print ready work.
• Managing post-production assets as needed with third party resources.
• Be able to edit and retouch images as needed.
• Create and translate templates seasonally.
• Create weekly creative review decks.
• Maintain style guides and directories with the Art Director.
Graphic Designer Requirements
• 2-3 + years of web & digital design experience preferred
• Strong retail/fashion brand or agency experience desired; ecommerce experience ideal
• Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping and compositing
• Expert Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator skills
• Advanced level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
• Experience with video editing / motion a huge bonus
• Experience overseeing or editing copy a plus