Our client is looking for a temporary Sales/Stock Associate to join their team for about two weeks starting 4/7, with a strong potential to be extended. This will be 40 hours a week, normal retail hours, i.e., nights, weekends, et.c
Our client is a popular fashion brand revolutionizing the industry with trendsetting styles applauded by fashionistas everywhere. With their modern, cool, and fashion-forward designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
Stock Associate Overview:
As the Stock Associate, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely, accurate, and efficient operation of the shipping and receiving functions of the store and provide floor coverage as needed.
Stock Associate Responsibilities:
• Contribute to the product flow process in the store by receiving daily shipments and distributing to the sales floor as directed
• Prepare, record, and distribute all customer shipping orders and monitor speed and accuracy of deliveries
• Provide customer service and sales support on the sales floor as needed or when requested by management
• Maintain organization and cleanliness of the shipping area and provide exceptional customer service
Stock Associate Qualifications:
• Proven Stock Associate experience
• Strong organizational and communication skills