Job descriptionTiming: November
Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Onsite (Madison Heights, MI) possible flexibility for hybrid
Salary: $60-80K DOE
One of our licensed merchandise and e-commerce/retail clients is looking for a TikTok Social Media Strategist to join their team ASAP.
This TikTok Social Media Strategist will use their passion for social media and content development to help create video content, build out the brand's TikTok shoip, and help drive marketing strategy to help elevate the company's portfolio of brand such as Warner Bros, Sponge Bob, The Office, Ted Lasso, colleges, universities, and more.
Ideal TikTok Social Media Strategist candidates will have:
- At least 1-3 years experience managing the social media presence for brands across TikTok as well as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter/X, etc.
- 1-3 years managing influencer & creator partnerships, from product seeding to sponsorships and more.
- Excellent knowledge of Tik Tok Video formatting strategy such as why one video format gets potentially more viral than another.
- Strong understanding on how to capture and edit content within social apps and editing apps Instagram, TikTok, CapCut
- Always thinking of new ways to engage and entertain TikTok users to build a community of people who want to comment, interact, and engage.
- A business-minded social media strategist that knows how to create product assets to help market and sell products
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
- Drive the strategy & calendar behind Tik Tok content
- Work with in-house video content creators to drive strategy around what videos to create, how they should be edited, while managing and driving daily content calendar to engage the brand's community.
- Build out the Tik Tok Shop
- Lead the merchandising, building, look & feel of the products in Tik Tok shop, partnering with graphic design teams to support product, artwork, etc.
-Drive the marketing strategy in Tik Tok Shops
- Own the paid advertising strategies & develop other marketing strategies like promotions, tags, influencer/creator marketing, community building and more to drive community engagement and ultimately sales of the TikTok Shop
*Onsite local to metro Detroit
***Occasional travel could be required