Job descriptionExciting opportunity for a Trade Activation Manager to work within an innovative luxury skincare brand!
Within this role you will lead the development of omnichannel marketing initiatives (online and offline) to drive awareness, loyalty and sustainable growth.
- Create strong trade marketing plans to drive business across our channels within budget, through assets, digital activation, VM, sampling.
- Customise Global content to retailers / e-tailers needs, and provide the assets required for offline and online activation.
- Work hand in hand with Global Brand Manager on new projects and campaigns, giving feedback and strategic and creative input to shape UK and global calendars.
- Relevant experience in trade marketing, retail marketing, activation in international, omnichannel, fast-paced businesses.
- Proficient use of Powerpoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of Klavyio or other marketing automation platforms.
- Familiar with Instagram / Facebook / TikTok / YouTube platforms.
Salary: up to £40k (dependent on experience)
Full time - Hybrid Role
If you have the skill sets to match, and are interested in this role, please send us your CV!