Job description24 Seven is partnering with their global sportswear client to find a Trade Marketing Manager to join their team for a hybrid position based in Portland, OR. This is a 6 month contract with potential to extend or turn into a full time position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, and 401k.
Ideal Candidate: will have 3 years of experience in trade marketing and have experience owning budgets, calendars, timelines, milestones and delivering marketing elements in a wholesale environment.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Create, build and execute US Account Marketing and Activation Plans that deliver significant business growth and improvement in Brand Health KPIs working in close co-operation with Key Account Sales Teams.
• Execute the seasonal ‘Account Marketing Calendar’ to ensure that the company wins at the point of purchase by category, in key doors against the agreed KPI’s
• Execute the activation strategy and roadmap
• Develop and execute consumer activation activity against targeted categories / concepts across all channels and platforms
• Secure the highest share of space within key destination doors and locations
• Drive and secure sell through and consumer engagement with share growth ensuring all commercial and strategic goals are met
• Measure the effectiveness of the account activation plans ensuring execution with excellence visually and via sell out
• Manage the seasonal activation calendar process from virtual download to instore implementation including all account interaction meetings at all levels ensuring smooth process
• Understand product, customer and consumer needs from the US market and all channels
• Manage budgets and costs within agreed measures
• Understand the consumer retail environment including distribution points, share of buy, competitor concepts and support tools
Skills and Abilities:
• Highly collaborative with strong communication skills
• High influencing skills and ability to make fact based decisions
• Strong analytical skills
• Structured, organized and process orientated
• Strong business acumen, ability to assume a broader perspective (cross-markets/ global)
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment and under pressure
• You should also be well versed in PowerPoint, Smartsheet and excel.