TRADE MARKETING MANAGER NEEDED FOR A LA BASED BEAUTY COMPANY! MUST LIVE IN LA!
Hiring for a full-time Trade Marketing Manager to help drive all B2B facing marketing efforts. This position reports directly to the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for managing trade promotions, account communications, in-clinic branded materials, account rewards and recognition programs, meetings preparation and presentations, competitive and market insights, business analysis by account and product categories, launch reports and ownership of the commercial calendar and deliverables.
• Deeply understand our account strategies, objectives and insights and make sure they are incorporated in our Marketing and corporate plans.
• Translate our Marketing plans into selling stories adapted to our account’s strategies and objectives that the account team can use to sell our plans successfully.
• Work closely with the sales and education teams to implement the marketing 360 plan with each account to successfully reach the key business objectives and KPIs
• Assist with the management of the department budget, marketing strategy per channel and reporting
• Lead visual merchandising planogram recommendations and updates: calendar, SKU rationalization, productivity analysis, etc.
• Contribute to the analysis and compilation of product launch post-mortems with critical business insights and strategic recommendations.
• Lead Promotional calendar in collaboration with head of Sales and execute communication plan and post-promo analysis
• Support and provide guidance to our Business Development team to generate sales growth with key accounts
• Provide day-to-day marketing support to domestic and international sales teams
• Collaborate and share ideas with Product Marketing Manager to help support the B2B business
• Participate in the artwork process and artwork reviews
• Participate in all strategic plan and budget development
• Define channel KPIs and measurement practices, analytics, and reporting methods to assess channel performance
• Assist on product photo and video shoots, as needed
• Explore new channels and other marketing initiatives to drive growth
• 3-5 years of experience, in the beauty/wellness space. B2B marketing experience preferred
• Expertise with data analysis including excel and a comfort level with digging into the numbers to create actionable plans
• A writer who can match brand tone and voice to tell our incredible brand story
• A self-starter with proven experience of driving projects from conception to completion
• Organized, detail-oriented, and a possessor of an “eagle eye” when it comes to proofing