Job descriptionTraffic Manager
The Traffic Manager will provide support in managing the creative workload and project prioritization across the creative projects that serve our client's global marketing and sales teams. This person will work under the Creative Project Manager as a bridge between the Creative team and all internal project owners and stakeholders. The Traffic Manager will oversee creative projects throughout the entire project lifecycle, from the initial request all the way to final delivery. In addition, the Traffic Manager must possess strong organizational skills, outstanding communication skills, the ability to work independently, and take initiative to resolve questions to efficiently complete projects on time and in entirety.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
• Help manage our client's lower tier creative projects and support Creative Project Manager in managing the breakdown of tasks and deliverables that stem from high tier projects and campaigns.
• Traffic creative through project lifecycle: Ensuring initial project briefs are properly submitted by project owners, managing asset needs for creative team, to delivery of final files to external vendors and/or internal project stakeholders.
• Maintain and continually update creative asset library through our client's digital asset management systems (DAM) and servers, as final deliverables are completed and when new assets become available. Asset library includes but not limited to packaging art mechanicals, and collateral creative files, media animations.
• Manage best practice naming conventions and file organization of all creative projects
• Manage archival of projects and retrieval of archived projects as needed on DAM platform and servers.
• Execute on creative project timelines under direction of Creative Project Manager, regularly and proactively alerting team members when projects are complete, on track or may be in jeopardy to ensure project status visibility across all marketing project managers.
• Compile weekly updates from Creative team and continuously update PM system with status updates, and communicating project status updates to Creative Project Manager and key stakeholders throughout the organization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 2-3 years project management in-house or creative agency experience required
• Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in managing multiple projects and adapting to changing priorities
• Experience with creative and production processes for digital and print assets
• Experience with project management software applications is a must (Wrike, Google, Smartsheet, Trello)
• Experience with digital asset management (DAM) system
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite applications
• Strong sense of pro-action and agility to manage shifting priorities and compromise with stakeholders when last-minute requests are made
• Self-motivated, team orientated, resourceful and results driven
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Enthusiastic and proactive approach to solving problems
• Strong interpersonal skills
Send your resume today!