Job description24 Seven is partnering with a global sportwear client based in Portland, Oregon to help them find a Transportation Project Manager for this hybrid position. This contract goes until the end of 2024 with potential to extend or convert to a fulltime salaried position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, and more.
Ideal Candidate: will have at least 2-3 years of experience in transportation and employee commuting project management and have experience conducting audits and implementing internal company programs related to transportation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing, negotiating and submitting required transportation reports to the City of Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT), and State of Oregon on yearly basis
- Support Facilities Manager audit of transportation infrastructure and employee commute programs.
- Manage Employee Survey of transportation employee commute behavior.
- Manage current and identify/enhanced opportunities across all locations for employee transportation demand management programs and roll out/support to roll out in other location
- Support employee commute policy updates
- Facilitate parking designation/ signage leadership alignment
- Employee onboarding
- Continue to facilitate Inter – department collaboration to improve the employee commute experience incl. syncing efforts throughout adidas where applicable.
- Track employee commute behaviors/preferences, provide reports and recommendations as requested by leadership
- Facilitate employee transportation policy updates related to existing infrastructure and programs and strategies
- Facilitate positive employee perception of commuting to/from campus.
- Ensure increasing participation in sustainable commuting
- Work with Corporate Communications and HR to increase employee awareness and participation , effectively market and communicate existing and new employee Programs
- Maintain internal communication through internal channels – Viva Engage, maintenance transportation Sharepoint
- Ensures compliance with Oregon DEQ ECO trip reduction requirements, and PBOT TDM Plan.
- Interact with regional transportation related agencies, advocacy groups and vendors