Duration: Ongoing full-time OR contract-to-hire
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $80-100K+ DOE
Location: Hybrid (onsite Mon/Wed/Thurs) OR fully remote
One of our agency clients is looking for a UX Designer to join their team for an exciting full-time role in the digital/creative department.
This UI/UX Designer will be reporting to the agency's Digital Experience Director and working closely with other digital strategists, developers, and creative teams to product amazing digital products, websites, and experiences for a variety of clients.
The UI/UX Designer should be excited to contribute to deep, agile collaboration on integrated, cross-disciplinary teams to elevate UX strategy, process, and design, and able to bring agile and human-centered design thinking and process methods to digital campaigns and projects, from concept to launch.
Ideal UI/UX Designer candidates will have:
- 3+ years of agency or in-house experience as a digital art director or designer, interactive designer, or UI designer handling a range of digital deliverables including websites/app design, banners, social assets, etc.
- Strong portfolio showcasing digital design strategy and experience, storytelling ability, and UI/UX design skills - specifically showcasing detailed wireframes,
- Proven ability to create information architecture, wireframes, annotated mockups, and interactive prototypes for web-based applications or mobile apps.
- Experience reviewing existing digital systems, digital products, and processes to identify UI/UX issues and develop recommendations.
- Experience planning, designing, and facilitating user testing/sessions and client workshops, analyzing findings, and articulating results.
- Fully proficient with Figma and other relevant digital design and prototyping tools
- Familiar with Agile design/development methodology, human-centered design, ADA and design-related compliance topics.
Nice to have:
- Experience or familiarity with Monday.com, Google Suite, Keynote, and Slack
- Make strategic and tactical UI/UX decisions related to design and usability as well as features and functions.
- Contribute user experience expertise and strategic thinking on digital strategy, digital transformation, digital products and experience design projects.
- Help the team plan and run onboarding, discovery, immersion, and innovation/design sprints and workshops with clients.
- Participate in defining user experience strategy, experience design requirements, and project scope for websites, web apps, intranets, and for all device and screen sizes.
- Conduct user experience audits, usability audits, heuristic audits, competitive analysis, and other website/digital product audits and assessments.
- Create low- to high-fidelity information architectures and designs throughout the design process, including sitemaps, wireframes, user flows, user stories, user journey maps, specs, annotations and other documentation to communicate the experience across a wide range of devices, interfaces, and scenarios.
- Create interactive product prototypes.
- Prepare and conduct user testing, and analyze user feedback and activity to ensure that digital products and experiences meet user needs and expectations across key usage scenarios.
- Provide consultation for the creation of high fidelity digital product designs.
- Explore and design innovative digital and user experience solutions that push beyond the status quo.
- Collaborate with development teams to understand constraints and ensure appropriate implementation of designs.
- Collaborate with other designers to improve the overall quality of digital products and experiences.
- Conduct UX research and analysis, develop actionable recommendations, and present findings to internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Collaborate with, present to, and consult with clients through the building of strong relationships, listening and learning, providing strategic thought leadership, and facilitating effective decision-making.
- Identify industry and emerging trends and makes recommendations on innovative new products, features, and best practices.
- Advocate for UX best practices and thinking, and provide support on internal team education, presentations, and deck creation.
*Onsite hybrid schedule (M/W/Th) OR fully remote
**Full benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401k with 4% match, life and short/long-term disability, training/development + wellness + parking stipend, flexible PTO, agency profit sharing, etc.