Our client is a notable design company collaborating in a customer-driven environment where decisions are grounded in responsible design, creating visual experiences that offer forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
UX Designer Overview:
As the UI Visual Designer, you will actively contribute to UI activities collaborating with Product Managers, the Design Team, Researchers and Engineers. You will apply visual thinking to solve problems, create responsive web and mobile designs, help build innovative experiences and ensure continuity across multiple platforms.
· Deliver unique visual design solutions that encompass the user, the product, and the experience for web and user interface art concepts.
· Communicate and work cross-functionally with product, design, and engineering teams to ensure designs are consistent and data is functional.
· Map out and create user flow capturing high-level technical dependencies and 2D sketches.
· Organize and present research and regularly test and improve upon solutions
· Remain current and up to date on emerging design and product trends
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 2-3 years of proven UX/UI design experience and/or visual background.
· Proficient in UX/UI, wireframing, and prototyping tools, including Figma, Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin · Strong interpersonal communication, organization skills and attention to detail