Our client is a notable organization with expertise in the retail space. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
UX Design Lead Overview:
As the UX Design Lead, you will create and lead digital experiences tailored towards the user. You will apply design thinking to solve problems and ensure continuity across multiple platforms. Working closely with Product Managers, researchers, and junior designers, you’ll define objectives, create responsive web and mobile designs, and help build innovative experiences.
UX Design Lead Responsibilities:
· Deliver unique design solutions that encompass the user, the product, and the experience for web, tablet, and mobile interfaces
· Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to ensure designs are consistent and customer pain points are addressed
· Create advanced sitemaps, wireframes user flows, prototypes, and high fidelity mockups with strong attention to detail
· Organize and present research and regularly test and improve upon solutions
· Remain current and up-to-date on emerging design and product trends
UX Designer Qualifications:
• Proficient in UX/UI, wireframing, and prototyping tools, including Figma, Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Degree in HCI, Information Architecture, Digital Design, or similar and at least 5-7 years of experience in product design.
• Have a fantastic portfolio of elegant design solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication