Our client is a primary leader in the insurance industry. Their top notch services highly distinguish them from their competitors. They're looking for an experienced Senior UX Designer to be a part of their innovative team.
UX Designer Overview:
As the UX Designer, you will lead a team of UX designers and play a significant role in driving creative output across multiple groundbreaking projects. As an expert in digital experiences with a strong background in classic design, you will work closely with the company’s collective experts on creating innovative products, services, and experiences.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
· Develop creative solutions addressing design demands across complex and innovative projects.
· Create immersive experiences that can be used by people intuitively on a daily basis.
· Collaborate with project teams, and internal and external partners to define brand concepts and design systems that have multiple applications across a diverse range of platforms.
· Build and maintain style guides for mockups, business rules, and working prototypes that focus on visualizing the intended user experience.
· Develop an array of designs ranging from immersive web and mobile experiences to marketing campaigns including social and email marketing, design assets for blogs, landing pages, and more.
· For UI experiences, help design and build user testing sessions and present results with recommendations to stakeholders.
· Proactively stay updated on design methodologies, trends and techniques to develop new best practices.
· Help build up the company’s dynamic design culture by mentoring junior designers and sustaining respectful working relationships internally and externally.
UX Designer Qualifications:
- 4+ years of proven UX /product design experience
- Proficient in UX/UI, wireframing, and prototyping tools, including Figma
- Experience with responsive web and mobile design
- Stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Comfortable facilitating or supporting the facilitation of design-related workshops
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail