Our client, a well-known global agency, is looking to add a fulltime Designer to their growing team! This role can be remote depending on state and can start fairly quickly for the right person!
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be the end-user advocate throughout the project process and lifecycle, owning and supporting on projects from concepting thru to final product delivery.
Eager to join and work with a world-class creative design team, you are a user-focused UX Designer that is keen on bringing UI to life. Passionate about building smart design solutions and visual experiences that keep the core user at heart, you are driven to take UX to the next level, while centering accessible, user-centric solutions. You create best-in-class user interfaces in your sleep, and are able to partner seamlessly with strategy AND designers, while also being able to speak tech with developers.
The UX Designer Will:
- Build and maintain all user experience documentation: site maps, consumer flows, wireframes, and clickable prototypes
- Develop interfaces for various digital platforms - mobile web, app, and miscellaneous interfaces/displays
- Optimize existing interfaces based on analytical insights and consumer testing
- Write end user UX tests and managing the testing process
- Collaborate with strategy to understand both client & user goals, then developing functional solutions to achieve them
- Bridge internal partners: strategy, creative, and technology
- Present wires and UI to external collaborators: marketing, technology, product, et al.
- Interpret data analytics to optimize consumer pathways and conversions
The UX Designer Should Have:
- 2-3+ years in an agency or software UX/UI role
- 1-2+ years mobile app UI experience
- Robust experience with mobile app standard methodologies across Android and iOS
- Experience with Sketch
- Experience developing UX & UI for mobile applications
- Experience using UX/prototyping software (Sketch, Invision, etc.)
- Experience designing fully responsive, mobile-first interfaces
- Comfortable breaking down complex ideas for internal and external partners and collaborators
- Comfortable & experienced in coaching clients who lack robust / any UX knowledge and insight
If you are qualified for and interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume today!