Length of Contract: 3 months with potential to extend or convert to fte.
Location or Remote: Remote, but for conversion you must be located in one of the following locations- Seattle,WA, Arlington,VA,US, Dallas,TX.
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
UX Designer Overview: As the UX Designer, you will create digital experiences tailored towards the user. You will apply design thinking to solve problems and ensure continuity across multiple platforms. Working closely with Product Managers, researchers, and designers, you’ll define objectives, create responsive web and mobile designs, and help build innovative experiences.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Deliver unique design solutions that encompass the user, the product, and the experience for web, tablet, and mobile interfaces
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to ensure designs are consistent and customer pain points are addressed
- Create advanced sitemaps, wireframes user flows, prototypes, and high fidelity mockups with strong attention to detail
- Organize and present research and regularly test and improve upon solutions
- Remain current and up-to-date on emerging design and product trends
UX Designer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of proven UX design experience
- Proficient in UX/UI, wireframing, and prototyping tools, including Figma, Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail