Part-Time Freelance to start (20 hours) with potential to convert to Full-Time
Our client is a notable online furniture retailer. They strive to create a virtual experience with the added convenience of the web, to furniture shopping.
UX Designer Overview:
As the UX Designer, you will create digital experiences tailored towards the user. You will apply design thinking to solve problems and ensure continuity across multiple platforms. Working closely with Product Managers, researchers, developer, engineers and designers, you’ll define objectives, create responsive web and mobile designs, redefine backend operations and redesign internal tools applications and help build innovative experiences.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Deliver unique design solutions that encompass the user, the product, and the experience for web, tablet, and mobile interfaces
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to ensure designs are consistent and customer pain points are addressed
- Create advanced sitemaps, wireframes user flows, prototypes, and high fidelity mockups with strong attention to detail
- Organize and present research and regularly test and improve upon solutions
- Remain current and up-to-date on emerging design and product trends
UX Designer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3+ years of proven UX design experience
- Proficient in UX/UI, wireframing, and prototyping tools, including Figma, Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- E-commerce experience is a plus