We are looking for a Lead UX Designer to support our Creativity and Productivity B2B Experience Team in the United States. This role will report to the Head of Global UX and will partner with the B2B Business Unit GM to develop a deeper UX practice within the team as well as provide hands-on UX support of hardware and software product initiatives being developed by the B2B product team.
To deliver on this mission we’re seeking someone with exceptional iterative design experience and a “prototyping as a best practice” mentality coupled with a user-first design process point of view -- which will be leveraged to drive exceptional holistic experiences across hardware and software product ecosystems.
- Identifying, iterating, and delivering world class UX design for hardware and software projects based for our customers.
- Building and leveraging familiarity with applicable product ecosystems, key digital platforms, and personal workspace functionality to uncover, design and deliver valuable hardware and software experiences for our users.
- Developing and defining target audience needs for our B2B projects including the organization, facilitation, and participation in the research, ideation, and explorations needed to arrive at this understanding. Integrating the target audience -- and advocating for them on their behalf -- in all points of the product experience design process to ensure all product experiences meet user needs and expectations.
- Utilizing best-in-class iterative design processes and activities to ensure world-class outcomes happen quickly -- even where we know the least.
- Working with the USA UX team and UX leadership to enrich the UX practice in the USA.
Who You Are:
- You are a User Experience Design Leader with a passion for using technology to make people’s lives better.
- You have a deep understanding and appreciation for the user centered design craft and a drive to leverage the UCD process to develop magical, desirable products for users -- while maintaining a healthy appreciation for the gritty details necessary to make these experiences possible.
- You are comfortable stepping into a leadership role to help teams come together to deliver amazing experiences -- and as such you are extremely comfortable socializing, initiating and driving the processes, collaborations, negotiations and delivery of these experiences with an open, humble and collaborative attitude -- focused on helping everyone reach incredible outcomes.
- Experience in consumer electronic user experience design or other related industry (corporate, software, web or agency)
- Proven track record on leveraging Agile methodologies and the UCD process to imagine, iterate and deliver great product experiences
- Demonstrable portfolio of products for which you led -- and participated in -- the end-to-end UX design lifecycle