Job descriptionOur client, a major streaming service company is looking for a UX Motion Designer to start ASAP!
UX Motion Designer
Full time, more than 30 hrs/week
Desired Start Date: ASAP
Estimated End Date : March 2023
About the role
Our ideal candidate can lead motion design solutions from concept to delivery. You will work collaboratively with visual designers and UX design leads, AV leads, program managers, and engineers to translate multi-platform (TV, mobile, and web) UI designs into device-performant interactive motion designs, with a focus on usability, feasibility, narrative, and delight, consistent with the brand. Our ideal candidate can create strategic conceptual motion design proposals and present motion concepts to cross-functional partners, turning their feedback into quick iterations, and working with engineering to drive high fidelity implementation. You’ll focus on users, state-driven device interactions, screen transitions, and choreography (buttons, icons, navigation), usability, UX interaction, and design-forward delightful experiences. Drive implementation with engineering for all motion designs.
-Initiate, explore, and deliver motion design solutions in product UI from concept to completion.
- Deep collaboration with fellow designers (product, audio, video).
- Bring craft, consistency and design vision for the work you do everyday.
- Establish and maintain healthy working relationships with internal organizational partners.
-Embrace A/B testing to understand what design solutions best work toward engaging viewers and retaining them.
- 5+ years of professional hands-on motion design experience
- Experience in product design and/or UX/UI motion design
- Expertise in animation platforms (After Effects, Cinema 4D, Lottie export)
- Expertise in navigational animation, flows, wireframes, icon animations
- Experience implementing on-device motion with engineers
- Familiarity of AV editorial process (working with audio designers and video editors)
- Experience collaborating on motion needs from product designers and working in a cross-functional environment
- Experience utilizing Figma / Figma-constructed assets to ingest into motion tooling and/or experience ingesting assets from a design system
- An appreciation of A/B testing and using data to inform design decisions
- Conceptual, strategic thinker who is comfortable presenting ideas to stakeholders
- Highly collaborative and self-directed
- Able to maintain creative excellence in a fast-paced, ever changing landscape
- Passion for content, art, new media and/or entertainment
- Earnest, mature, and ego-free. You welcome candid feedback and can constructively give it as well
Details about Emerging Creative
- We are a multidisciplinary squad of creatives who partner with teams across client to provide an additive creative perspective
- We are specifically focused on how audio, video, motion & design can be utilized to amplify the impact of new product experiences
- We aim to create rich sensory experiences that spark an emotional reaction with our members; driving connection, conversation and action