Duration: Through end of 2021
UX Researcher Responsibilities:
- Focus on research design, set-up, implementation and analysis related to improvement of the CX Score, Quality of Experience for websites and customer portals
- Includes editing, optimizing and running studies related to CX Score
- Incudes validation or exploratory studies to help us understand and prioritize initiatives to improve CX Score
- Conduct user research at all stages from discovery to validation, using a variety of methods to understand our consumer and their relationship to our products.
- Leverage analytics and user-testing tools and techniques to drive design direction and prioritization.
- Experienced in planning and executing a research agenda that includes multiple methods, including triangulating data to validate insights with research goals in mind.
- Understand and apply the right quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Guide stakeholders to translate insights into opportunities.
- Actively monitor and analyze research, data, and trends from internal sources, and industry insights to inform and optimize the overall approach.
- Collaborate to define intent, development, testing, and refinement of prototypes.
- Proven track record of various stakeholders, including designers, researchers, strategists, product managers, and tech partners.
- Understand the difference between Design Research and Market Research and have experience collaborating on initiatives between these teams.
- Effectively manage multiple stakeholders’ interests, priorities, and expectations and lead teams to craft a rigorous and relevant research agenda.
- Experience guiding teams to employ the best research methods for the problem, employing strategies to address stakeholder push back.
- Distill findings into clearly articulated and actionable insights that stakeholders can leverage.
- Present research plans and findings with various audiences, from designers to
- Guide teams on how best to understand and apply research findings.
- Create energy and momentum in research by sharing early and often.
UX Researcher Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience leading User Experience (UX) Research as a Design Researcher.
- Experience with mentoring junior Researchers.
- Managing every Research aspect of a project.
- 3+ years of usability testing and user experience research (preferably with UserTesting.com).
- 2+ years of experience with Human Factors.
- Experience with design thinking, human centered design, design research.