Job descriptionOur client, a Japanese video game developer, publisher, arcade manufacturer and distribution company who is looking for a UX Researcher.
Location: Irvine, CA
Hybrid: (1-2 days on site)
You will be a core pillar of the SOA Consumer Insights team, leading the charge in expanding our qualitative and UX capabilities. You will be the go-to in-house expert on all things qualitative, evangelizing researchs value throughout the business and educating stakeholders globally on best practices. The ideal candidate is personable, charismatic, and not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get a little dirty.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Champion and ideate various types of qualitative research
- Evangelize for research and educate on best practices
- Work directly with stakeholders to uncover business needs and define clear research objectives
- Moderate in-depth-interviews, focus groups, digital diaries, usability studies, playtests, and more
- Identify and communicate actionable recommendations from your research to support objectives across the business
- Manage and scale our SEGA Insights Lab Community of players, making sure our fans have a clear voice in the direction of our products
- Expertise in mixed-method, primary research and UX
- Knowledge of research best practices and domestic and global data privacy laws
- Skilled in communicating difficult to understand ideas and concepts to others and translating data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Proficient and adept at data visualization in PowerPoint or similar reporting tools ability to make professionally created slides for executive level stakeholders
- Skilled project manager, able to work independently and prioritize projects as needed