Our well-known client, a key player in the retail space, is looking to add a UX/UI Designer to support their creative and design teams on a freelance basis. This role is remote and will be 40 hours a week and can be up to 2 year contract, with potential to go fulltime.
This person will be working alongside other UX/UI designers on team, with opportunities to stretch across channels (Omni-channel initiative). Work with copywriter to review design proposals and partner tightly with business analysts that fall under App Product Team, Development Team
Client is looking for a UX/UI Designer and they will be responsible for:
- This contractor will augment team’s current capacity, to support roadmaps and manage overflow from there
- Individual would jump onto projects that were slated for outgoing contractor at end of month – within the Find Care space - multiple phases within program, add functionality into app, working with
UX designer to build that out.
- Meeting structure, online collaboration, calls to talk through concerns, solutions with project partners
- Meet with development – walk through solution with lead engineers on both platforms; reviews with stakeholders
- Bachelors degree
- Must have 3-5 years experience
- Wire-framing and building interactive digital prototypes Mobile Platforms – Android and iOs (design guidelines, understand at high level)
- Design Workflow tools (in change period, current set is broad – Sketch, Zeppelin, Envision, Adobe Cloud, Figma)
- Creating transactional flows
- Strong skills in persuading others, strong customer first focus
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your portfolio today!