Job description24 Seven is partnering with our leading computer technology client based in Portland, OR. in search of a UX/UI Designer to join their team for this hybrid position. This is a direct hire, salaried position. They do offer competitive benefits and a Flexible Time-Off schedule. Brief details are below.
We are seeking a UX/UI Designer to help us design administrator panels and dashboards for accessing and manipulating data provided by underlying network endpoint device scanning and management software.
We need an experienced professional that can help use graphic design software to create prototypes. They will work closely with Product and Engineering teams to develop new user-facing systems and to improve existing ones.
- Design intuitive user interfaces for underlying software and accessibility systems.
- Work with Network and AI engineers to develop an easy-to-use dashboard.
- Design administrative panels for issuing instructions to specific individual or batches of client devices.
- Collaborate as part of a cross-functional Agile team to create and enhance user interfaces for new and existing systems.
- Participate in the end-to-end product lifecycle; analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 5 years full time experience as an experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar design-related role.
- Demonstrated history with user experience data (user experience research, personas, journey maps,
- usability studies).
- Fluency in best practices for usability principles and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience with graphic design software such as InDesign, Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma
- Experience creating prototypes or wireframes for complex web applications and/or workflows.
- Understanding of databases and queries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excels at adapting to changing business needs with ability to balance multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and enjoys a collaborative environment.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about innovation.
- Some exposure to platform firmware.