Job descriptionTiming: Start ASAP
Duration: At least 6-8 weeks, likely 4-month extension
Hours per week: 40+
Pay rate: DOE
Location: Fully remote
One of our agency client is looking for a freelance UX Strategy Director to join their team for a large scale project developing a digital product and user experience for key healthcare client.
This freelance UX Strategy Director will be working closely with the agency's SVP UX, VP Client Services, Head of Product/Tech, and other key clients to help conduct stakeholder interviews, develop customer journey maps, service blueprints, and wireframes as part of the initial phase of a larger digital product development project.
The freelance UX Strategy Director must be well-versed in all aspects of user experience research, strategy, and design, and extremely proficient leading cross functional agency teams in direct support of senior level marketing/digital clients.
Ideal UX Strategy Director candidates will have:
- At least 7-10+ years of UX agency experience working on enterprise level digital products/experiences
- Proven experience managing digital product and UX teams, and interfacing with senior level clients during all phases of digital product development
- Strong online portfolio showcasing journey maps, service blueprints, wireframes, persona development, etc.
- Comfortable working with cross functional teams including client service, technology, design/creative, and user experience research/strategy.
Nice to have:
- Enterprise level healthcare experience
***Background screen could be required