Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking for a Freelance Video Editor to join their team on 3 month contract basis with potential to extend; hybrid or REMOTE position through January 2024.
Overview: The video editor will be responsible for creating on-brand social and digital assets to support, ecommerce and digital advertising strategy. This editor will collaborate with our in-house creative team, influencers and brand partners to support launches and evergreen campaigns. This role will be needed approximately 30-40 hours a week depending on work load.
• 3+ years of professional video editing experience
• Understanding of social platform best practices
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite—specifically; Premier Pro, After effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Animate motion graphics in 2D to brand standards to illustrate ideas effectively
• Collaborate with the production and creative teams to create effective and captivating videos and address necessary direction and feedback from all stakeholders
• Strong communication decision-making skills
• Be able to manage multiple projects while also meeting project deadlines
• Submit a link to your portfolio
• Nice to haves:
o Experience with Monday.com
o Social Media campaign execution experience
o Understanding of audience nuances or ability to interpret and act on creative strategy briefs
If you are interested in and qualified for the opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio today!