Job descriptionTiming: Start mid/late April
Duration: Ongoing contract-to-hire
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Columbia, MO (onsite)
Pay rate: $20+/hr / $40-50K DOE
One of our industrial supply retail clients is looking for a Video Production Specialist to join their small internal marketing/creative team for a contract-to-hire role.
This Video Production Specialist will be responsible for videography, photography, and other production responsibilities as well as post-production video editing, retouching, and basic motion graphics design.
The Video Production Specialist should be a team player, eager to learn, and someone who enjoys bringing creative videography/photography projects to life in support of larger B2B marketing efforts and deliverables.
Ideal Video Production Specialist candidates will have:
- At least 1-2+ years of video and photo production and post-production experience as part of either an in-house marketing/creative team, ad agency, production, or post-production studio.
- BA degree in multimedia design, video production, communications/marketing, or related field
- Fully proficient and proven experience operating photography and video equipment including cameras, audio/microphones, lenses and lens accessories, lighting, tripods/supports, battery/power supplies, etc.
- Fully proficient with Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
- Basic proficiency with Adobe After Effects and motion graphics design
- Experience participating in pre-production meetings, developing shot lists, and taking the lead on video/photo shoots
- Strong eye for creative execution and delivering video/photo assets that are on-brand and help accomplish marketing objectives
- Ability to work with internal marketing team to learn the industries the company serves and be able to develop content with direction from ACD, marketing, and sales.
- Self starter with the ability to project manage, adhere to specific deadlines, and juggle multiple ongoing assignments as needed.
- Positive attitude, organized, detail oriented, and eager to learn
Nice to have:
-Previous experience acting as a Producer and the ability to help operate an internal video/photography studio (i.e. manage product requests in/out of studio, request upgrades and maintenance to equipment, organize and schedule internal talent for video/photo shoots, etc.)
- Comfortable handling photography/videography for internal employees and to support the companies employee branding/recruiting efforts.
**Computer and necessary equipment will be provided
***Interim medical benefits available through 24 Seven