The Visual Content Coordinator is responsible for working with the Visual Content, Marketing, Creative, Production, Social and Regional teams to ensure that all Brand photography content maintains consistent visual aesthetic, meets the client's high quality standards, aligns with channel nuances and is delivered on time.
Job responsibilities will be dedicated to: 55% Global, 35% North America, 10% other regions.
The Global Visual Content Coordinator is a key resource for multiple teams. This person is subject matter expert in photography with a great creative eye and overall understanding of the needs of the different output channels where content is used. This role engages with many teammates across many different departments regularly and will support the Visual Content team and cross-functional partners in meeting the increasing demand for content brought on by new and emerging channels and changes in consumer behavior. This role receives direction/guidance from the Global Director, Photography and Video and occasionally the Senior Visual Content Creators, then is expected to execute tasks by the deadline provided, asking for additional guidance as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Meet with key partners to understand seasonal product and athlete stories, incorporating perspectives from Creative, Brand Marketing, Social and Comms partners in order to align final photography content with key initiatives
• Manage the photography selects process for many of the seasonal shoots, including picking selects and getting alignment with cross-functional stakeholders
• Ensure a consistent creative aesthetic across all content through image choice, color correction and retouching
• Ensure visual content aligns with channel specific needs and best practices
• Make and/or review all retouching markups for photography in Workfront
• QC and approve all final retouching for imagery to ensure our Brand standard is met
• Oversee proofing and enlarging for imagery for print graphics to ensure proper execution
• Work with Digital Asset Manager and Production teams to oversee storage, backup and archiving of all images
• Work with VP, Creative and other teammates to find selects for Brand driven projects and brand development projects
• Cultivate a deep understanding of global sports and culture per mens, womens, and youth
• Support Visual Content, Production and Creative teams throughout the season to streamline processes and meet deadlines
• Support Visual Content team to meet the increasing content demands of new channels and consumer behavior
• Strong organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
• Excellent communications skills.
• A strong creative eye, good artistic taste and deep grasp of photography fundamentals
• External vendor relations
• Internal approval management
• Understanding of photo and video equipment, techniques
• 3-4 years of experience in the creative field, specializing in photography
• Creative experience crossing all marketing platforms and media types
• Experience succeeding in a fast-paced growth environment involving time-sensitive, complex projects
• Microsoft Office and Mac platform proficiency
• Adobe Suite