VISUAL DESIGN LEAD.
About Experience Design.
The Experience Design Team is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that create groundbreaking products, services, and experiences; with expertise in UX, product, visual, motion, industrial and brand design. We're seeking a Visual Design Lead – to drive creative output across a range of innovative projects – with a strong pedigree in visual design and demonstrated expertise in digital experiences.
In this role, you will drive the design of our projects forward—you are in the trenches, but you also keep their eyes on the overall goal. And, of course, they have a passion for design—stunning, elegant, forward-thinking design. Reporting to their Creative Directors, they collaborate with client services, UX, strategy and tech teams to develop creative concepts and approaches, developing original design concepts as well as overseeing project design all the way through execution. A Design Lead should be ready to present work to executive level client stakeholders and represent the client at all stages of engagement. Our Design Leads provide direction and leadership to designers working on their project teams, scope design phases of projects accurately and efficiently, and attend pitches and industry events as required.
What we’d like to see.
- A strong background, with visual design experience, at a digital agency
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts.
- Experience working collaboratively with all levels of designers and copywriters—we want Design Leads who will be strong leaders while fostering team camaraderie.
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design. We want you to blow us away with your work.
- Strong communication skills working with the client and design team. Design Leads need to be able to clearly and concisely express themselves and explain their ideas.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field