Our client is a well-known banking firm in the financial sector. They have a creative and innovative approach that sets them apart as a leader in the industry.
Visual Designer Overview:
The Visual Designer collaborates in the development and execution for visual design and artwork.
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
· Concept, create and deliver strong design solutions to support Visual and Product Design initiatives for web and mobile products.
· Create and own all guidelines, core updates to communicate concepts effectively to the product design and cross functional teams.
· Support creation of mock-ups for internal concept development and review to understand how to adapt designs across channels and various markets.
· Ability to comprehend and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
· Time manage all design projects including scheduling reviews to ensure important deadlines are met.
· Present ideas and participate in key brainstorms/meetings
Visual Designer Qualifications:
-3+ years UX/UI Design experience
-Enterprise level design system experience