Designed to make discovering games easier than ever before, Arcade offers a rich visual navigational experience to compel users to explore and discover new and exciting games. The service provides an amazing platform to utilize amazing new design talent.
The team is looking for a visual designer for the Arcade Design team to help produce and manage key design visuals for the Arcade service. This role is for a strategic thinker, problem solver and visual communicator who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can deliver designs from concept to implementation.
- Experience creating engaging content design visuals (e.g., Digital Content, Magazines, Journalism etc.)
- Passion and keen awareness of visual design trends associated with the games/entertainment industry.
- Deep knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator. Additional visual and motion design software proficiencies are a plus.
- Demonstrates command of visual and communication design principles.
- You'll have prior experience in a cross functional, fast paced production environment while collaborating with other teams.
- Excellent communication, organization skills.
- You are a fountain of ideas and creative thinking who can think and implement quickly, laterally, independently or collaboratively.
- Demonstrate strong user experience sensibilities with an uncanny level of curiosity; keeps up with the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies and resources.
- Strategically-centered, wildly creative, with an acute attention to detail.
- Collaborate with Creatives, Project Managers, Business Owners and Executives to tackle complex problems with simple solutions.
- Have experience developing prototypes for a variety of platforms and use cases; can rapidly prototype their ideas across a myriad of Apple devices, experiences and scenarios.
- Portfolio demonstrating perfection in delivering strategic design ideas across digital, social or static form factors.
- 4+ years relevant design or creative leadership experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Web, Graphic, Information, Communication design or equivalent.
- Clear and concise communication and organization skills.