Our client, a growing name in the fashion and retail space, is looking for a Visual Merchandiser, with a background in Operations and strong affinity for "retail math" to join their team on an fulltime basis.
As a visual merchandiser, you are responsible for all aspects of merchandising within an assigned store. Such merchandising-related activities must align with company guidelines while still cultivating fashion forward displays showcasing product, but must also drive sales in accordance with our selling culture.
The Visual Merchandiser WILL:
- Effectively execute all in-store merchandising tasks according to company guidelines, including but not limited to: floor layout adjustments, floor moves, rack merchandising, table displays, wall displays, accessory displays, sales floor and window mannequin styling, promotional displays, etc.
- Communicate regularly with store management staff to ensure merchandising is meeting the needs of selling culture and vice versa
- Complete daily visual evaluations that assess the quality completion of store closes and summarizes merchandising tasks completed each day
- Ensure customers are being delivered the brand's styling experience by connecting customers to stylists when none are immediately available for service
- Complete various cleaning tasks when changing displays (waxing racks, dusting tables, adjusting lighting after floor moves, etc.)
- Acting as a supreme motivator for employees & managers
- Ensuring store operations and visual presentation are up to brand standards
- Process shipment when it arrives when you are present in the store
The Visual Merchandiser MUST HAVE/BE:
- Knowledgeable about fashion and trends
- Capable of working with various style preferences
- Efficient and quick pace when working both independently and as part of a team
- Capable of lifting at least 30 lbs.
- Willingness to work early in the early morning and/or some late nights
- Eagerness to work in a fun environment
- Strong organizational, effective communication skills and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and extended hours at times
- May be required to travel to support other stores
If you are interested and qualified in this position, please forward your resume today!