Client Overview: Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care, body care, and makeup for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern remedies derived from nature inspire you to feel your best every day.
Role Overview: The Global Visual Merchandising Project Manager is responsible for assisting the Director of Global VM in the design development and implementation of our VM in freestanding, department stores, and open sell channels globally.
Visual Merchandising Project Manager Responsibilities:
- To lead and manage impactful VM solutions in various formats for every launch.
- To partner with global affiliates from EMEA, UK, SAPAC, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Canada, Mexico, LATAM, and Travel retail regions and handle daily communications on all visual merchandising topics.
- To work closely with the procurement team and supervise the projects to ensure the design is being executed correctly with cost target.
- To manage international open sell gondola planograms, endcaps and provide design directions to the global affiliates.
- To manage various VM vendors directly and handle daily communications during design and execution phases.
- To manage various design agencies on VM development and provide creative solutions.
- To collaborate with the global store design team to understand the basic store layouts and propose VM strategies.
Visual Merchandising Project Manager Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong schedule management skills with attention to detail.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong knowledge of global 2D creative assets, and global and regional marketing strategies.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office programs.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in beauty visual merchandising design experiences or project management in beauty.