The Consumer Experience team is new at our client and is required to help transform the company from product -led to purpose-led, consumer-centric to grow our direct-to-consumer business.
The CX team has 3 priorities which are to build & democratize Voice of the Consumer data, create & socialize personas and consumer journeys to inform priorities and finally to evangelize consumer experience with training.
The CX Analyst for Voice of Consumer will use data to generate insights & discover problems, diving deep into our survey, review and social data to tease out actionable insights and trends. This teammate will also help to drive adoption of VoC data, reports and tools across the organization while also driving our strategy around key CX metrics.
Key Accountabilities and Scope of Role
- Uncover insights and trends within Voice of the Consumer data set:
- Constantly monitor client’s Voice of the Consumer data set and use natural language processing and analytics tools to uncover key insights and trends
- Prepare presentation for cross-functional consumption that tell a clear story around these insights and trends.
- Own the CX team’s social listening capability and lead creation of social listening strategies and queries
- Identify gaps in data and collaborate with teammates to fill gaps (e.g. operational data)
- Thought leader for CX KPIs helping shape how client will monitor and measure the health of our consumer’s experience
- Lead conversations to help define how we will monitor and measure CX across the brand
- Lead workstreams to define KPIs and build out executive dashboards to report on these metrics
- Prepare and present CX KPIs to ELT
- Drive democratization and adoption of Voice of the Consumer data across the organization
- Partner with regional and functional teammates to build out dashboards and capabilities specific to their use cases
- Create and maintain global dashboards that will allow teammates to view and drill into data easily
- Proactively find areas within the organization where VoCdata can make a difference and work with teammates in those areas to bring the work to life
- Lead workstreams to help continuously evolve and expand VoC’s capability.
- Work with vendors and cross-functional teammates to help build new capabilities and data sources into the VoC landscape.
- Participate in Design Thinking CX sprints to infuse VoC and operational data.
The VoC CX Analyst should be able to work independently to complete tasks and know when to reach out to CX Strategists for support. No responsibility for managing teams, revenue or budget .
Required to work in a fast-paced environment with many moving pieces. Manage lots of meetings, emails, demands of time Ability to know when to challenge the norm, have patience and perseverance when doing so Providing transparency on work output and project status
The VoC CX Analyst will primarily interact with the CX Strategist and VP of CX however they will be preparing communications and presentations for ELT members, Marketing Leadership and heads of DTC/Marketing within region.