Our client is a global online digital video subscription service.
VOD Content Planning and Metadata Manager Overview:
As the VOD Content Planning and Metadata Manager, you will ensure the arrangement, publication and presentation of all content across various regions of the world.
VOD Content Planning and Metadata Manager Responsibilities:
• Work with all regional editorial teams to track content pipeline and schedule updates based on Editorial requirements, format show structure and schedule content availability
• Manage suite of Bebanjo software for all territories including input of all necessary metadata associated with each title, season and episode
• Ensure all content is playable without issues pertaining to audio, video and subtitles
• Manage the syndication of content to Amazon Channels, Apple Channels and all future platforms•
VOD Content Planning and Metadata Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 3-5 years’ experience in VOD / Broadcast
• Expert with CMS, Scheduling Software and Content Libraries