Our client, a global agency, is looking for a VP, Account Services to partner with one of its largest clients to drive them into a technology & data-driven, customer-centric marketing space.
VP, Account Services Responsibilities:
- Be a leader and trusted advisor in areas relating to digital and marketing transformation including digital strategy, technology and data based experiences
- Help clients develop a roadmap for their marketing technology
- Ensure clients are deriving maximum benefit from their solutions and gently push them to transform their business by adopting more effective marketing strategies
- Ensure highest quality of Client Service standards from everyone at the agency.
VP, Account Services Qualifications:
- Have been a senior leader in either a digital agency or a marketing technology business.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience running enterprise scale marketing technology projects and be comfortable managing technical and non-technical client stakeholders
- Strong team-oriented leadership skills.
- Ability to attract, evaluate, coach and advance talented people to build an effective organization. Values diversity in the workforce and has a proven track record in providing development opportunities for all people
- Experience in healthcare and/or automotive industries is a plus