Job descriptionOur Client is a well known premium Denim company in LA looking for a VP of Ecommerce. Must live in LA and Must be from fashion.
The Vice President, Ecommerce will contribute to the company's success by serving as a key business partner to Ownership, COO, CFO, and the VP of Marketing/PR. Collaborates with cross-functional business leaders, to provide an overall ecommerce strategy and scalable ecommerce platforms, and technologies. The VP, Ecommerce is responsible for the development of the eCommerce team and maintaining relationships with all integrated vendors.
Will lead eCommerce best practices and will be data-driven when identifying key the company's trends. Must maintain an understanding of key consumers segments to help promote brand loyalty and grow the businesses with respect to digital connectivity, community and brand authenticity to deliver a rich and integrated consumer experience across all media platforms.
Financial and Strategic responsibility is measured against the ability to meet strategic forecasted inventory and sales goals while maintaining a well-controlled P&L.
Essential Duties, Goals and Responsibilities:
• Cultivate strong and transparent working relationships across the organization, ensuring open communication about the measurement of financial, site KPI’s and the impact performance against milestones and/or goals.
• Day to day requirements include the understanding and review of customer demand, user experience, customer relationship management, LTV, email, and be hands-on with all key platforms and processes.
• Drive customer acquisition and topline growth through SEM, SEO, affiliate marketing, and display retargeting focusing on revenue goals, while being value and mission driven.
• Clearly identify a strategy for the execution of long-range plans as well as immediate strategic priorities to drive revenue and increase market share while also setting operational plans for the team by managing the execution of ecommerce projects.
• Full P&L responsibility of eCommerce.
o Responsible for developing & maintaining the ecommerce budget including annual budgets around advertising spend, return on ad spend, registration and customer growth, and other appropriate metrics.
• Ongoing analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of the company's websites, campaigns, business methods, costs and provide written analysis on action items.
• Provides due diligence for eCommerce vendors, negotiates contracts and manages vendor relationships.
• This position will report to the COO.