Vice President of Sales-Home Improvement-City of Industry! MUST be on site FULL TIME!
This role will report to the CEO directly.
Our client is a well-known home and lifestyle organization specialist, providing custom designs and solutions at the highest level. With a personalized and unique approach to the work they do, they provide innovative, top-tier services to ensure client satisfaction with ease. While encompassing next level artistry and attention to detail, our client aims to bring ease and fluidity to the living space while achieving next level craftmanship.
As the Vice President of Sales, you will manage a large team of Regional, District and Sales Managers with an organization that is customer and growth focused with a model. You will serve as a member of the Leadership Team and be responsible for aggressively growing top line revenues and driving stronger closing ratios through the implementation and execution of the model.
What You Will Do:
• Directly Hiring and training Sales Management, District Managers, Regional Managers to successfully grow the sales team.
• Train & Hold Management accountable to Hire salespeople through the established model.
• Manage a call center of 40 plus employees where the companies leads all come in from.
• Drive the Continues improvement month over month & year over year of closing ration and percentage of customers purchased from appointments.
• Manage the over all sales process and live up to the existing metrics and model.
• Grow the company’s revenue through the implementation of the model that is replicable through existing structured systems and processes.
• Work closely with functions and other executives across the organization to establish and develop a strong understanding of the company’s customer service obstacles.
• Maintain strong reporting and accountability against numbers, driving to exceed existing metrics, while developing and managing motivating incentive programs on monthly and quarterly basis for the sales team.
• Responsibility will be in only California & Las Vegas.
Who You Are:
• 5+ years direct consumer sales experience,
• 10+ years of Sales Management experience.
• Training Ability and Track record on leading large training programs within a sales organization.
• Understanding of Sales calls in person & Capturing leads.
• Demonstrable track record of exceeding sales goals.
• Experience managing a large call center and funneling leads
• Strong knowledge of sales principles and practices.
• Strong analytical skills with ability to use data to make recommendations and drive actionable plans.
• Excellent negotiation and leadership skills with strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to step in and train at all levels from call center to VP Sales