Our agency client is continuing to grow and looking to add a Digital analyst to their marketing team focused on digital initiatives that align with key business goals and metrics. You'll serve as a digital analytics subject matter expert insuring that all digital marketing efforts can be measured from initiation through to final interaction (online or offline).
- Set up, maintain, and track tags using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and other tools.
- Track and report on key website metrics.
- Set up and maintain conversion reporting and funnel tracking in Google Analytics and Power BI.
- Analyze digital and e-commerce data, providing insights, analysis, and recommendations.
- Create automated dashboards, graphs, and data visualizations using Google Analytics, Excel and other BI tools (Power BI) to track KPIs.
- Develop and support testing processes to optimize online results.
- Develop process to track and utilize site usage patterns to influence site optimization.
- Maintain and grow advanced understanding of Google Analytics and other digital analysis tools with the ability to explain technical complexities to non-technical colleagues.
- Understand Banfield’s technical infrastructure and platforms (CMS, CRM, etc.) in order to provide recommendations and direction for analytics implementation.
- Provide recommendations based on industry trends and best practices to improve digital analytics and measurement capabilities.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Statistics, or a quantitative field is preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Google Analytics certification is preferred.
- Three years of web analytics experience using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Coremetrics, Web Trends, Tealeaf, or like web analytic tools are required.
- Two years of experience with Google Analytics are required.
- Experience with Power BI or similar tools is preferred.
- Experience with A/B, multivariate and other forms of web usability testing is preferred.