Our client provides award winning, incentive marketing strategies, backed by data, and driven through a variety of technology tools and rewards
Web Designer/Developer Overview:
You will manage and execute the overall web design needs and demands of our clients and our growing list of companies. You are passionately engaged with the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape, and have a finger on the latest design and web coding trends. You’re intellectually curious, not afraid to think big.
Web Designer/Developer Responsibilities:
• You’ll work closely with clients & our team on a daily basis.
• You’ll collaborate on WordPress design/development and proprietary tech design projects with marketing team, client facing teams, sales, clients, and vendors.
• You will conduct WordPress design/development research and performs discovery analyses for projects, including content reviews and wireframing.
• You get to create WordPress design/development strategies based on research.
• You’ll design responsive, mobile-first WordPress concepts based on strategy.
• You’ll own implementation of WordPress and reward program websites from design concepts to go live.
• You will perform maintenance and support for WordPress websites.
• You will work closely with the Marketing and SEO teams to implement and assess SEO best practices.
• You’ll communicate with and Marketing, IT and Account Managers regarding bugs and updates.
• You will stay up-to-date with new web technologies and implement them with enthusiasm and a can conquer attitude.
• You will create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline WordPress development cycle.
• You’ll design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites.
• You will support, extend and/or enhance existing code.
• You will document technical and functional specifications.
• You will write clean, well-documented code.
• You’ll ensure that we meet 'go-live' deadlines for all sites.
• You will maintain existing sites.
• You will facilitate WordPress and website training, site documentation and maintenance.
• You’ll provide technical consultancy services to project stakeholders.
• You will create and execute clean, responsive email code.
• You take on and conquer all other duties as required.
Web Designer/Developer Qualifications:
• 5+ years of web design and development experience, ideally in an agency/client services background
• Expert-level experience managing a website on WordPress platform
• Strong knowledge of current web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3, PHP/MySQL)
• Strong experience with on-page SEO fundamentals
• Experience with Responsive sites (Bootstrap ideally)
• Experience with parent/child themes and caching systems
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Familiarity with web standards and usability
• Ability to explain complex technologies clearly to others
• Great communication skills to work with clients and our team
• Ability to solve problems and work independently
• High attention to detail