We are looking for a part-time web developer contractor who specializes in front-end web development, with extensive experience in developing custom code within content experience platforms.
Our clients look to us to create, manage, and optimize content experiences, so that content can be fully leveraged by all company stakeholders at every stage of the buyer journey.
If you enjoy bending content platform's capabilities to your will and making everything look and feel just the way our customers want it to, this opportunity is for you.
We are a San Francisco-based digital marketing agency that works with world-class clients in technology and financial services and rewards initiative, collaboration, and a relentless focus on client service.
Specifically, we’re looking for a web developer who is:
- Experienced with Meteor, Jade, Stylus, Bootstrap, CSS3, and AngularJS
- Skilled in CMS environments such as Uberflip, Wordpress, Drupal, or Squarespace
Additional skills required:
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints
- Strong communication skills
- A good eye for design
- Can work within existing technical framework, but also find creative ways to work outside of the box when needed.
We’re looking for someone who can work 5-10 hours a week.