Our growing agency client is looking to add a talent Web Developer to their team full time with benefits! Working on both internal and client-facing projects, this Web Developer will work closely with the other disciplines in delivering and exceeding client expectations.
- Collect, organize and manage content necessary for websites and other digital projects from various sources.
- Write clean, consistent, standards-based code to develop engaging responsive websites and applications
- Proactively communicate with team regarding outstanding content and asset requirements/issues.
- Includes managing implementation of internal revisions and client feedback.
- Contribute to or independently develop client-facing presentations of wireframes, UI, UX and other technical creative concepts.
- Use best practices including version control, testing, responsive design, code reviews, and occasional pair programming while keeping an eye toward usability and user experience.
- 7+ years within a design-focused environment with expert HTML5 skills
- Expert CSS3 skills – SASS/LESS experience strongly desired
- Expert in the Roots platform (WordPress, Sage, Bedrock, and Trellis)
- Experience with CSS grid/framework systems - Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
- Experience in building Ecommerce sites; using the WooCommerce platform.
- Experience working with APIs
- Moderate PHP development experience
- CMS experience including WordPress, Craft, Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Experience with Git content repositories including GitHub
- Competent image manipulation skills with Adobe Photoshop.
- Write testable, maintainable code