Web Operations Manager
Our client, an ad agency, is looking for a Web Operations Manager to support their clients.
This is a remote, fulltime role, 40 hours a week.
Candidate must be US Citizen and local to US.
- Establish and own process on website tagging, tracking, and analytics, leveraging tools like Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Ability to support a suite of technologies and applications such as WordPress, Unbounce, Zapier, and APIs
- Monitor and maintain the operational readiness of all landing pages and microsites
- Maintain and communicate web release calendars across internal development, production teams, and external vendors
- Analyze operational data from platforms to optimize tracking
- Project manage critical and accelerated projects
Web Operations Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Demonstrated experience in website management and maintenance
- 3-5 years of experience in project managing web and/or mobile projects
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Advanced Excel and Google Sheets use