Our client is an iconic entertainment studio that is looking for a Web Producer on a freelance, 6-month contract to start.
The ideal candidate is dynamic as this person will be dealing with requests related to update contents on a site, even registration process, reporting- adobe analytics- registration platform. Handle rush requests. Content Management- using WordPress, or network registration platform. Expect them to Know HTML, CSS, Page building, Photoshop for image changes- cropping and putting together things and placing it together. Design eye, but not required. This person will be working with editorial team that submits the content to put on the website; graphics- source files, cut out and HTML code. If they have experience with WordPress, HTML and CSS then they would be able to handle this group. In addition, experience with Adobe Analytics, familiarity with mobile devices is important.
• Working with editorial, graphics, and project management teams to update and manage content on multiple public-facing and internal websites.
• Managing and preparing media assets and creating web pages through WordPress
• Designing and coding HTML emails and web pages
• Creating and updating events on our internal Event Registration platform
• Create and export reports using various tools including Adobe Analytics
• Involvement on various parts of the content development process
• Working closely with the UX and development teams to bring digital products to life
• Experience in HTML Web page and email template creation
• Strong knowledge of Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress, etc.)
• Some experience in using design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative Cloud
• Ability to take concepts from design to content development
• Familiarity with accessibility standards
• Basic knowledge of video encoding software
• Proven ability to successfully prioritize and handle multiple tasks
• Quick-learner with ability to take direction, work under pressure and operate as part of a team
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• An extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• High sense of responsibility and confidentiality
• Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels