Our client is a must-have brand when it comes to activewear, sportswear, and other workout clothes. With a commitment to innovative and unique styles, they stay up to date with everyday changing fashion trends – from fabric design to color to texture and patterns.
They are looking for a Wholesale Customer Service Manager to join their team in Santa Monica!
This role is on-site, 5 days a week (Mon-Fri) at their office in Santa Monica.
Wholesale Customer Service Manager Overview:
As a Wholesale Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for providing support to clients and managing current wholesale account orders. You will deliver world class service to the company’s wholesale customers.
The ideal candidate for Wholesale Customer Service Manager will be a motivated individual who will manage processes relating to order entry, customer deliveries, and provide overall support to the company’s client base.
Wholesale Customer Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee a small team handling specialty accounts for brand
- Manage accounts for majors, international, and drop ship customers in Full Circle which includes entering orders, updating account information, keeping order base clean, notifying warehouse of changes to routing guide, and ordering price tickets
- Bring in EDI 850 transmissions and double checked the transmissions for any issues
- Onboard new EDI customers by working with their EDI and Aptean to send test labels
- Assist with the system integration process with the warehouse
- Produce and analyze weekly open order reports for discrepancies or callouts to the sales team, including late styles and discontinued styles
- Drop pick tickets to the 3PL daily for picking, packing, routing, and shipping and communicated with the 3PL to ensure orders ship on time
- Work with IT to fix any transmission issues between systems
- Work closely with all teams to keep up-to-date on all styles for better communication with customers
- Update weekly booking report for review
Wholesale Customer Service Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of professional experience in Customer Service/ Wholesale (experience in fashion or activewear preferred).
- Experience working with wholesale big box retailers such as Bloomingdales, Saks, Neiman and Marcus, gyms/boutiques).
- Excellent email communication skills.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Experience in Full Circle and EDI
- Possess excellent reporting skills with attention to detail and be extremely organized.
- Focused and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.