Accessories brand, is looking to hire a Wholesale Customer Service Rep to join their Wholesale team! The Wholesale Customer Service Representative contributes to the seasonal order and production process by assisting with the placement, execution and follow-up of purchase orders and ensuring the on time delivery of quality, profitable goods.
- Taking photos and documenting incoming samples
- Shipping out samples
- Keeping showroom organized
- Taking notes during appointments
- Assisting in market and trade show preparation
- Sending out product information to customers
- Confirming PO details with customers
- Comparing PPs to TOPs
- Order entry and management – reflecting cancelations, changes in delivery windows, order quantities
- Communication with sales on the completion of order process.
- Support EDI/Logistics with related setup requirements
- Maintaining customer database
- Troubleshoot orders and shipping complications
- Provides timely follow up to ensure on-time delivery
- Handling customer requirements over the phone and email, communicating any issues to the sales team.
- Provide exceptional customer service to each account by responding to customer’s requests in a timely, courteous and efficient manner.
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Maintain and organize customer files and reports
- Maintain open communication with sales team regarding customer order changes, requests, and other information.
- Manage return authorizations as approved by management
- Internal inventory management system, reporting
- Provide general and administrative support to the team as needed
- Perform special projects
- Contribute positively to team dynamic
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years’ of experience in apparel/accessory customer service
- Experience using MS Office including MS Excel & Word and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy with the ability to follow through on projects, meet deadlines
- Customer facing problem resolution experience
- Able to multitask and prioritize in a fast pasted environment
- Open minded, positive attitude
- Excellent problem solving skills with a sense of urgency
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to function independently, take initiative
- Be able to work overtime as required