Fashion brand looking for a Wholesale CS Rep to join their team! As a wholesale customer service representative, the primary responsibility is managing B2B wholesale business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage order base for wholesale customer accounts
- Provide buyer/rep with line updates: including style changes, pricing and ETA’s
- Provide support to the credit team for chargeback rectifications
- Setting up new accounts while maintaining accurate billing, shipping, and contact information in ERP system FDM4
- Studies vendor guidelines and conducts vendor set up for new customers and communicates department specific details and guidelines to the appropriate departments
- Responsible for creating and maintaining SharePoint Customer Compliance Pages
- Accurately enter in purchase orders and adjust per the customers’ needs and send updated order confirmations as needed
- Obtain and determine approval for any returns (swaps, damages, defects) and accurately enter the claim.
- Manage inventory and allocations to ensure orders sent to the warehouse as complete as possible within the accounts’ respective ship window
- Tracks orders are they flow through the warehouse to ensure they are shipped within the accounts’ respective ship window
Cross Functional Communications Across Various Departments
- Communicate with Warehouse: Shipping/Receiving, Returns Department, Production, Product Development, Merchandising, Marketing, Accounting and IT
- Communicates with Supervisor and Strategic Business Analyst on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, OR equivalent experience
- Experience with EDI, DiCentral, GXS/Innovis, Intertrade, GS1 is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and intermediate Excel Skills - VLOOKUP’s/Pivot Tables/Formulas is preferred
- Innovative, focused and comfortable in fast paced environment
- Strong abilities to multitask and time manage
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Proficient in interacting with customers to effectively conduct sales & maintain relationships
- Strong excel skills