Job descriptionOur client, a Los Angeles born lifestyle clothing brand for women and men, are hiring a WHOLESALE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to join their team full-time.
Wholesale and Full Circle experience is a MUST!
This is a hybrid role, 3 days in office, 1 day WFH.
Location: Downey, CA
What You Will Do:
• Develop and maintain internal relationships with all departments within brand.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with showroom and reps from assigned territory.
• Enter customer purchase orders into ERP system via EDI or manual entry
• Review account purchase orders to ensure accuracy and all required information is present
• Ensure all reps and orders are adhering to correct wholesale costs and no discounting of product unless approval has been met by Director of Sales via the Customer Care Manager.
• Ensure no licensed styles are discounted on all orders received.
• Review all Brandwise orders for accuracy and any missing information so it does not create extra work for other departments, (Nubia, warehouse etc).
• Review new account forms from reps for all required data prior to submitting.
• Track and trace account shipments as needed.
• Send missing invoices and packing list as needed to rep and or account upon request.
• Process all RA’s
o Follow new approval process and utilize new forms and RA codes
o Receive RA approval via Customer Care Manager
• Submit terms request and change of terms request to CC Manager for Director of Sales approval
• Monitor open order report weekly for orders on credit hold, orders needing extensions, and orders/styles we can open and ship early.
o Communicate all the above to each sales representative within your territory
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!